Although carp caviar is a quite affordable product, it is still a delicacy. Even the most sophisticated gourmets will like the taste of such a dish if you know the basic secrets of cooking. These days there are so many recipes on how to cook carp caviar. They differ in the method of cooking. Some grease this delicate ingredient, others bake it. And after trying this recipe you will learn how to fry carp caviar in a pan.
Make pre-purchases for cooking. You will need:
- caviar – 600-700 g;
- vegetable oil – 35 ml;
- flour (for boning cutlets);
This dish is designed for 7-8 large-sized cutlets. If you want to get more, then make cutlets smaller.
Stages of cooking:
- Caviar does not need to be washed. It must be cleaned of the film that separates the clots of eggs. That is easy to do: put your finger under the skin and gently pull it out. Do not use sharp devices. For example, you can damage the delicate structure of the delicacy with a knife . You can also perform this step with a spoon.
- Remove excess moisture from the eggs with a paper towel.
- Salt the product.
- Divide everything into approximately equal parts. Dip each of them into flour. Form a cutlet.
- Fry 1 minute on each side. If you do not know how to cook caviar so that it is fried inside, then use the secret – it is better to fry it on medium heat.
- Ready carp caviar cutlets can be served both hot and chilled.
Now you learned how to fry carp caviar in just 10 minutes. The dish is very tasty. The structure of the cutlets is porous, so each egg is felt in the mouth, creating a fountain of taste emotions. Try it!